The Encyclopedia of English Renaissance Literature
General Editor: Garret A. Sullivan, Jr. & Alan Stewart
Showcasing over 400 original entries by top international scholars, The Encyclopedia of English Renaissance Literature presents comprehensive coverage of all aspects of English literature produced from the early 16th century to the mid 17th century.
- Contains over 400 entries of 1,000-5,000 words
- Written by an international cast of leading scholars
- Provides coverage of canonical authors and their works, as well as a variety of previously under-considered areas, including women writers, broadside ballads, commonplace books, and other popular literary forms
- Available online in Part Two of the Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Literature collection
- Fully indexed, cross-referenced, and classified to make the entries easier to search and explore
- Also available in print in 3 volumes
For a list of entries and information about the editors, please use the menu bar on the left.