The Encyclopedia of Romantic Literature
General Editor: Frederick Burwick, Nancy Moore Goslee & Diane Long Hoeveler
The Encyclopedia of Romantic Literature is an authoritative resource that covers British artistic, literary, and intellectual movements between 1780 and 1830, within the context of European, transatlantic and colonial historical and cultural interaction.
- Contains over 275 entries of 1,000-6,500 words
- Written by an international cast of leading scholars
- Entries explore genre development in prose, poetry, and drama of the Romantic period, key authors and their works, and key themes
- Available online in Part Two of the Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Literature collection
- Fully indexed, cross-referenced, and classified to make the entries easier to search and explore
- Also available in print in 3 volumes
For a list of entries and information about the editors, please use the menu bar on the left.